Meeting new people should be fun and easy, so it’s our job to help you find new people for chat, friendship, maybe even love. That’s why our aim is to make Badoo available everywhere, including iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone and Web. And now we’ve launched an iPad app too!
If you’ve got an iPad, you know it rarely leaves your side, whether you’re watching TV, lying in bed or sitting at work. Now you can use it to keep up with your social life, make friends and or even go on a date, thanks to the Badoo app.
We’ve paid a lot of attention to how people use Badoo, online and on smartphones, listened to feedback from users, and we’ve come up with the best of both worlds. The Badoo app for iPad combines the clarity, feel and usability of our phone apps with the depth and detail of the Badoo website. However it also provides a distinctive new experience, perfectly tailored to the iPad.
Here’s what it looks like:
And here are a few highlights:
• Twin-panel layout: Our intuitive new layout for iPad takes advantage of greater screen space to offer a smooth and versatile experience. Browse profiles quickly and easily, and chat with multiple people at the same time.
• Everything in one place: When you play Encounters, you can now see more details about each person, including their profile info and interests, to help you make a better decision.
• Instant access to all your news: Every time you get a message or a like, it’ll appear on the app’s always-there menu strip, so you can check it out straight away.
• Familiar but different: We’ve added design features and ways of interacting especially for iPad , but we’ve kept the same core functionality. If you use any of the other Badoo apps, you’ll feel right at home.
• Global appeal: As with all Badoo apps and products, we want everyone to be able to enjoy it. We’re releasing the iPad app in all our active countries, with extensive translation and localisation.We’re really proud of the Badoo app for iPad, and we hope you enjoy it as another fun way to meet new people.